LIGHTWEIGHT SHOES FOR ANY POSITION ON THE BASKETBALL COURT
If the Exhibit A was an athlete, it would be the all-around player. The definition of versatility, these adidas basketball shoes give you stability plus speed in a design you can wear beyond practice. The ventilated upper is reinforced with support where you need it.
Built for you and your squad, these low top basketball shoes deliver super-lightweight cushioning with a reinforced, ventilated upper on top a responsive LIGHTSTRIKE midsole to keep you comfortable every step of the way. Durable overlays on the upper were created from ARAMIS testing, giving you support where you need it most. A structured heel clip provides the stability you need all game long.
This product is made with recycled content as part of our ambition to end plastic waste. 20% of pieces used to make the upper are made with minimum 50% recycled content.
LIGHTSTRIKE Technology: Ultra-light cushioning designed for explosive movement and next-level comfort.
- Regular Fit [Low-Cut Collar]
- Integrated Lace Closure with Cord Lock [Stay Locked-In; Superior Support]
- LIGHTSTRIKE Cushioning [Jump Higher, Run Faster with Ultra-Light Support]
- Padded Tongue with Vented Holes [Added Breathability]
- Textile Lining & Upper [Lightweight Comfort]
- Heel Pull [Easy Entry]
- Structured Heel Clip [Added Heel Stability & Comfort]
- Textured Rubber Outsole [Traction Control for Dynamic Movements & Quick Pivots]
- adidas Badge of Sport Embroidered on Soft Upper Overlay
- Color: [Core Black / Silver Metallic / Team Dark Grey]
- Materials: [Recycled Textile / Synthetics / Rubber]