ROAD RUNNING SHOES BUILT FOR TRAINING OR RACE DAY
Whether you're training for your first half marathon or running your fifth 26.2, these adidas running shoes provide comfort and support mile after mile. Responsive Boost cushioning and the LEP system allow you to get optimal energy return for a responsive stable run.
Built for training and race day, these men's running shoes give you targeted breathability and support. The upper is made with engineered mesh to allow for improved airflow and breathability. Underfoot, responsive Boost cushioning, L.E.P and a Continental™ StretchWeb outsole work together to provide a smooth, energized ride.
These shoes are made with Primegreen, a series of high-performance recycled materials, as part of our ambition to end plastic waste.
- Regular Fit
- Lace Closure
- Textile Upper & Lining [Breathable]
- BOOST Midsole [Maximum Cushioning & Responsiveness]
- StretchWeb Outsole with Continental™ Rubber [High Traction on All Surfaces]
- Contrast Overlays on Upper [Added Wear-Resistance, Durability]
- Arch Type: Normal
- Midsole Drop: 10mm [Heel: 32mm, Forefoot: 22mm]
- Weight: 10.7 oz
- Primegreen Construction [Recycled Materials Used to Reduce Emissions + Promote Sustainable Practices]
- Color: [Solar Red / Core Black / Night Metallic]
- Materials: [Recycled Textile / Mesh / Synthetics]