Socks (by shoe size)
We offer standard shipping through UPS ground. Delivery takes 2 - 7 business days. Your order will be shipping within 1 business day and you will be updated with a tracking number when we ship your product. We require a physical shipping address and UPS may require a signature for delivery. Shipping costs a flat rate of $14.99. If you provide a PO Box, we will contact you about alternate delivery options and costs. Please contact us by phone to inquire about international shipping options.
Returns and exchanges must be made within 14 days and must be accompanied by a copy of your receipt. Products must be unused and in the original condition as purchased in order to qualify for a refund or an exchange. Shipping charges are not refundable. Returns must be sent to:
7415 B Baltimore Ave
College Park, MD 20740
Returns and exchanges over $200 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
All returns and exchanges on team sales are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
You will be responsible for the shipping charges on exchanges. Upon receipt, we will check inventory on the product you are requesting, and then charge you return shipping and handling. If we do not have the product you request or cannot successfully charge you shipping, we will contact you via e-mail. If we do not receive a response within 3 business days we will run a refund.
If you would like to change or cancel an order you have placed, please contact us as soon as possible. We recommend contacting us by phone at 800-345-7951, but you can also e-mail us at email@example.com. In addition, we reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order.
Have A Question?
Related | Recommended Products
AN ICE-COLD ICON MOULDED FOR THE PITCH
Developed in the '50s for football training on frozen ground, the Samba has become a stone-cold classic. Equally at home on the court or street, these boots have a full grain leather upper with suede overlays to resist abrasion. Underneath, a foam midsole cushions every step.
Hard-Wearing + Supportive:
Full grain leather upper with suede overlays offer support
Signature Samba Details:
Suede T-toe, long tongue and serrated 3-Stripes
Traction on Flat Surfaces:
Non-marking natural rubber outsole for excellent grip on all indoor surfaces.
- Lace Closure [Snug Fit]
- Full Grain Leather Upper w/ Suede Overlays [Added Comfort + Room to Stretch]
- Embossed EVA Midsole [Increased Cushioning + Support]
- Lined for Comfort; Non-Marking Natural Rubber Outsole [Maximum Traction + Grip on Courts]
A FAITHFUL REPRODUCTION OF THE 1950 SAMBA SOCCER SHOES
A model that is synonymous with adidas, the Samba were created in 1950 for soccer players training on frozen pitches outside. This version of the legendary model has a look that evokes the Samba of the past, with a 100% leather upper, the 3 serrated stripes and a natural rubber sole.
- Leather Outer [Allows for Stretching; Added Comfort]
- Suede Reinforcement on Toe; Comfortable Textile Lining [Durable + Supportive]
- Natural Rubber Sole [Maximum Traction + Grip on Court-Like Surfaces]
- Features the 3 Stripes in Leather w/ Serrated Edge
- Woven "adidas SAMBA" on Tongue
- "SAMBA" Stamped on Side
ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR FUTSAL SHORTS OF ALL TIME
Crossing the court with speed and control is paramount to mastering indoor play. It's no coincidence that the Samba have dominated indoor soccer for decades. This version for kids of the legendary soccer cleats incorporates a leather upper and a lightweight EVA midsole to gain speed and stability on all types of indoor surfaces.
- Leather Upper [Sport-Inspired, Premium Look + Feel]
- Suede Toe Cap [Adds Durability]
- Lightweight Die-Cut EVA Outsole [Increased Comfort + Support]
- Non-Marking Rubber Outsole [Maximum Grip on All Types of Indoor Surfaces]
- Kid's Soccer-Inspired Lifestyle Shoes